Tuesday, May 10, 2016

130 Days of Changes

130 days.
11.6 lbs down
14.8 lbs of lean mass added
10.8% body fat lost.
This may not be fast, but it's forever good for me. And that feels REALLY REALLY good.

I posted that on Facebook, and wanted to make sure I remembered it and had a place to find it in 70 days or so.  

This morning I felt confident. I didn't feel shame, or wish I looked different, or think negative until I thought about it.  Up until this point, it was my default.  It was the first thing I saw, something negative... my knees are too flabby, my stomach is huge, my arms look fat... The negatives are easier to see.  I NEED positive. I NEED confidence.  All of that put together, with a pretty package, I would want to date myself... haha, kidding... sorta?

My mom this past weekend (we were there packing and moving more stuff), make conversation about realizing I may end up being alone going forward, and it's something I have to, and do consider, of course, but bless, WHY does it need to be said?  I'm grown, I'm okay, and I'm doing all of this work now so I can live later. I'm not giving up on me.  I don't want to be riddled with arthritis and not able to be active in 30 years. I wanna be the old lady who still shows up and gets my work done at the gym.

I've been doing a little mini-cut for the past 3 weeks, going in to the Bach party weekend next week, and my body has responded really well.  I've lost a couple lbs, toned up a bit, and my lifting efforts aren't necessarily doing fantastic, but that's to be expected.  I've been working on some gymnastics movements, high reps, low weights.  The programming has helped me a ton right now, too. 

My plan for the next few months are as follows:
Mini cut up until 5/19 
Eat as I can, mindfully 5/19-5/31
June 1st - July 28 - PFFL (Performance Focused Fat Loss) 
June 28-Aug 1 - Wedding in Louisiana 
Aug. 2 - 12/31 - Eat at normal macros for 5 mos.  
2017 - PFFL for 12 weeks. 

Crazy, huh?  2016 is half way over and the other half is going to fly by.  I definitely like and need a plan to be successful. I can't wait to see what the next 70, 170, 270, days hold.  I love feeling successful in a plan I've worked on myself.



No comments: