Friday, February 14, 2014

It's Not so Much About Being Happy

In all of this, there are good days, there are great days, there are days when existing is exhausting and there are days that you close yourself off because you don't want anyone asking questions, and days you make a list of things to talk about that are "safe", and hope that people don't see past THE face.

I'm doing all of this stuff right now (Crossfit, Paleo, Advocare) because honestly I needed something to do. I needed to do just enough to keep my mind and my body occupied and think less.  The bonus has been the people that have crossed my path and the small victories I've achieved.

That being said, here's a 2 yr comparison, so that I can see changes on the outside that other people see, and try to get my inside to match it.



I'm not happy. I'm not unhappy. I am merely doing what I can to stay occupied, and make a few changes along the way. Happy for me is helping others. And in that, I'm helping myself along the way, too, and it's not a bad thing.

No comments: