That being said, here's a few things I really want to give some attention to this year... No plans, no expectations, a little more concentration, and focus.
- Crossfit -Keep up my Crossfit training - get stronger, achieve and overcome the frustrations, celebrate the milestones more and more often.
- Advocare - Work smart - Really focus on growing and achieving the Silver Level - help my team grow their businesses, really be intentional with the networking and follow through.
- Purge - Purge the clutter - have less, more quality, less quantity; Keep my apartment in better order.
- Authentic - Continue practicing "Authenticity" - be authentic, attract authentic, eat authentic.
- Paleo - Really try to go as Paleo as possible with my food intake. Less junk, less sugar.
- Food - Try a new-to-me restaurant in Austin each month. We have SO much great clean food here, and I get stuck on the same ones all the time! And cook more!
- Money - Save a little more, make up the savings I spent (Hopefully tax return will help with this a bit).
- Friends & Family - Spend more time with the ones I don't get to see often enough.
- Sports - See a Rangers game at THE Ballpark at Arlington; See the Baylor Bears play at Maclane Stadium.
- Music - it's gonna be hard to top the shows I saw in 2013 (Mumford, DMB, Bruno, NKOTB / BoyzIIMen, Blue October...) But I have Imagine Dragons coming up in March. That's a good start.
I could probably write a post on each of these, but here's the collective list.
It's a good start.