Monday, January 12, 2015

Getting my legs going again

Today the box is kicking off their 30 day Paleo challenge.  I'm participating, and doing my best to keep things on track, food wise.  I definitely need to track my food & stay accountable.

I'm not prepared at all.

I didn't go to the store yesterday. I don't have a lot of food at home, but I have a few things that can pass for paleo in the fridge / freezer, so I will do what I can and be mindful of it all.

The Paleo Baseline WOD is posted and ordinarily I'd be pumped to get it done, but after my foot issue, I don't know that I can actually push thru all of it, so I'll most likely end up doing a modified version with rowing instead of running, push ups and step ups instead of the burpee box jumps...

I want to run so bad, I just know I'm not ready for it... I need to work up to it a little bit more.

I'll show up today, and I'll do what I can.

Mentally, I'm just not in the game yet... I'm not prepared with the food, I haven't gone to the store, I don't have the funds to really do it yet...

But these are all excuses. I have to jump in and make this work the best I can.

I refuse to be the same as I was last year.

No comments: