Monday, March 2, 2015

Re-Org

Organization as it correlates to success...

It is absolutely the key to being successful, at least for me. And right now I am just failing at it.

I just need to spend time at home alone and take care of my mess.  I hate that I just suck at keeping up with it. I get lazy, I get busy and before I know it, I'm walking in the door wondering where I can set my purse and not lose it in the chaos in front of me.

It's all a part of that whole "finding balance" thing.

Gym time
Home
Friends
Work
Craft time
Food
Bella
Quiet time

and
Find a house before the lease expires in June.

So I'm making a list... it's going to be a long list, but I think I need to see that I'm checking things off, even if it's a little progress here and there, I need to see that I'm doing something.  I'm going to try to add in those things here, even if it's just to tally what I've done in each category at the conclusion of each post.

Here are my goals for this week: Kitchen clean! Laundry Done! 6 days at the gym!

And for today:

Monday: 
Gym: 5:30-7:30 - Double WOD day. I really WANT to do 15.1, AND I want to work out w/ the ladies at the 6:30 class, so I'm gonna give this whole thing a go.  We'll see if I have the stamina to make it through 2 tough WODs. 1 15 minute WOD, and 1 that's prob. going to be about 18, if I'm on point, or better ;)
Home: Kitchen - I've gotta get this whole kitchen thing in a better rotation, stay on top of the dishes, the mess, cooking, etc... Tonight I'm going to get the dishes taken care of at LEAST! Laundry: at LEAST one or two loads of laundry. I need to learn if I don't stay on top of this, it multiplies like a giant disease and it starts to take over my entire apartment.
Friends: See Gym time  6:30
Work: I'm here...
Craft Time: None - Need to organize my space to do anything...
Food: after I clean the kitchen, I need to take stock of what I have in the freezer & Pantry & make due with what I have on hand. No spending this week.
Bella: Just time to play & wind down, her curled up next to me on the couch.
Quiet Time:  My favorite time of day is the last hour or so before bed, watching the news, wrapping up conversations with friends via text or online, with Law & Order on the tv while I fall asleep.

I think that'll do for now... hopefully I have good and positive things to say about my afternoon / evening when I get back with you tomorrow and map out how my Tuesday will go :)







No comments: